New Tik Tok Parental controls
- TikTok is giving parents new options to control how their kids use the app.
- More specifically, thanks to "Family Safety Mode", parents and guardians are getting access to Digital Wellbeing toggles that allow them to manage how much time their children spend in the app.
- They can also limit who sends messages to them and turn off direct messaging completely.
- Finally, they can restrict the appearance of content that may not be appropriate for kids.
- Please see our 'Parents' section on the home page and the 'Staying Safe digitally' section for instructions.